Gun cleaning day and I love it. Ha.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yesterday was rainy and the grout was done and curing. The wife was still at work so I though it would be a good time to clean some of my handguns.
Top left is the Springfield Range officer operator. Top right is the CZ Shadow 2. Just under the Springfield is the Sig P365. Bottom left is Glock 19 Gen 4 with vortex red dot. Next is the CZ P07 (all 9mm) and bottom right is the Kimber Desert Warrior SOC .45.
I enjoy cleaning them and they needed it. Noting feels better than racking the slide on a clean/oiled gun. This is just before I broke them down. Copper cleaning followed by carbon clean, brush and oil
Gun cleaning day.jpg

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yesterday was rainy and the grout was done and curing. The wife was still at work so I though it would be a good time to clean some of my handguns.
Top left is the Springfield Range officer operator. Top right is the CZ Shadow 2. Just under the Springfield is the Sig P365. Bottom left is Glock 19 Gen 4 with vortex red dot. Next is the CZ P07 (all 9mm) and bottom right is the Kimber Desert Warrior SOC .45.
I enjoy cleaning them and they needed it. Noting feels better than racking the slide on a clean/oiled gun. This is just before I broke them down. Copper cleaning followed by carbon clean, brush and oil
View attachment 124497
Wow, very nice. :thumb:

Ya do realize there's a point where it stops being sharing and becomes braggin'... :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom