Gun shows and Slow sales

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fallbackpuppet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The trend has been closures of brick and mortar stores. I think a lot of these smaller stores came about during the scare and probably won't survive the contraction after.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I prefer to give my money to Brick and Mortar stores that have the gun in the store that I can fondle. Yeah, it might cost more, but I don't have to sell it later because its not the actual gun I wanted.

We share the same feelings. I buy some oddball stuff and would rather have a brick and mortar order it for me than deal online. I have had to use gunbroker a few times as some I was looking for could only be had used (older collectible arms) and have built a few full and semi customs. As to the op there are far to many gun shows in okc to draw hardly any crowd. Just a fact. As to local sales my friends in the industry tell me that they've had better than normal late spring early summer sales. I'd rather spend my money local if I can with people I know and trust just me. Sometimes it costs a few bucks more but when I need or want something odd or convenient or order something that distributors have "allocated" that local shop will be there if we support them. If not we will be regulated to online only. I've never had an online vendor call or txt me to see if I'd be interested in a used gun or a gun I'd asked about but I have had many salesmen at local shops do so.

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
It would be nice if more people felt like you.

We share the same feelings. I buy some oddball stuff and would rather have a brick and mortar order it for me than deal online. I have had to use gunbroker a few times as some I was looking for could only be had used (older collectible arms) and have built a few full and semi customs. As to the op there are far to many gun shows in okc to draw hardly any crowd. Just a fact. As to local sales my friends in the industry tell me that they've had better than normal late spring early summer sales. I'd rather spend my money local if I can with people I know and trust just me. Sometimes it costs a few bucks more but when I need or want something odd or convenient or order something that distributors have "allocated" that local shop will be there if we support them. If not we will be regulated to online only. I've never had an online vendor call or txt me to see if I'd be interested in a used gun or a gun I'd asked about but I have had many salesmen at local shops do so.

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

Latest posts

Top Bottom