Gun shows and Slow sales

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Regardless of prices and deals, I just love gun shows. Fun to be around gun people talking about guns and not the politics. Please continue to support your local gun shows and shops. When they are gone you will miss them. Nothing like holding a gun you want vs seeing a doctored picture on the internet.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Regardless of prices and deals, I just love gun shows. Fun to be around gun people talking about guns and not the politics. Please continue to support your local gun shows and shops. When they are gone you will miss them. Nothing like holding a gun you want vs seeing a doctored picture on the internet.
I can go to the gun range and do the same.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The market seems to be flooded with everything besides milsurps right now. General poor local economy coupled with high cost of living is definitely having an effect on the market. I see a few deals here and there but a lot people wanting retail prices for used guns as well.
I quit going to gun shows when no one was carrying milsurps anymore. Not worth my time, gas money, or the rediculus entry fees.

Latest posts

Top Bottom