Guns you sold and regret

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Taurus PT-92 AF. First pistol I bought, never had an issue with it. Sold it as my collection grew, feeling like it wasn't needed anymore. Should have kept it. I have a Beretta 92A1 now, which is objectively nicer, but it doesn't have the sentimental value the Taurus did.

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Weatherby Mark V in 240 Wby Mag.
Ruger Blackhawk 6.5" .357 that shot .75 6 shot 25 yds full house load w/iron sights (What was I thinking)
S&W Model 29 Nickel 6" ( Not really a regret traded it for a drag bike)

flash2710

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good question.
I've had a lot of guns over the years; the ones that I wish I still had:
My first two, the High Standard sport king 22 my father bought me as a birthday present and the first one I bought myself - a S&W M15 38special. The Colt 70s series in 38 super I bought from my brother (the one I lusted after for so many years as a kid).
All three were good guns that I traded off on something I thought was better at that time; now I wish I had back. Draw your own conclusions, just throwing it out there.

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Remington 03A3, Springfield CMP M1 Garand, Sig 228, M1A, Colt Officers Model Stainless and most of all my Stevens .22/.410 which was my first long gun I bought on my own when I was 16.

PigEater

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My first AR that I pieced together over a year or so. Put about $1300 into it and sold/traded a guy out of okc. It still stings because he got the better end of the deal, but I was strapped for cash and he got it for a glock 27 and some cash :( stupid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom