Guns you sold and regret

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had my wife sell my Colt King Cobra before she came to Turkey for a couple of years with me. Should have had my brother take care of it while I was gone. <face plant>

Redsnake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A Colt Combat Commander .45acp... one of my first 1911's that I sold to buy a Sig P220... nice gun, but still wish I had that Colt. My father was gifted the P220 so I'll likely get that one back some day...

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hmm my dad had an ultimate kick to the nuts. He ordered a Colt Anaconda .45LC 4 inch barrel for a little over $400. The dealer called him about a 5 months later (Small town) said a guy in his shop was looking for that exact model and would give him $550 if he was interested. So he thought he was rocking and rolling making a quick buck on that revolver.... yikes. Unfortunately he actually had a collection of snakes. Anaconda, Python, King Cobra ended up wheeling and dealing and selling or trading them all before they skyrocketed in value. But it is not the value that upset him with the anaconda it was just a great shooting, awesome, gun... He'd like to replace it but not for the $2500-$4k when you can find it price tag.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't remember if I mentioned this one or not--Colt CCO Gunsite Edition. Bought it brand new in the box from a collector who never shot it (we soon fixed that!), then sold it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom