Guns you sold and regret

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only gun i regret selling so far is a S&W model 66-3, I'll be looking to buy another 4" K frame 357magnum to replace it at the gun show in April. either a model 19 or 66. I did slightly regret selling a second gen Glock 19 but am happy with my M&P 9c as my daily carry gun.

kevin brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Browning HP 9mm was the first pistol I bought when I turned 21 had to sell it to pay bill's after 2nd child was born when i was 26 But I found a nice HP three years ago so it's been replaced.

The next one was a S&W 645 I bought when I was 22 and had to sell it to pay bills as well. I pick up a like new 645 4 years ago to replace that one.

I also sold a SIG P 226 9mm I sold because I thought I neded something else a kicked my self for thet one I replaced it years later just to resell that one. Then I had the last SIG M11 A1 I would never sell well guess what I sold it last year to get a supressor now im saving up to get another one hopefully ill never sell the next one.

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Star BKM
Any one of the 4 Detonics Combat Masters
H&K PSP
Kimber Commander Series 1, 45acp (Burk)
Browning HiPower aluminum (surjimmy)
Glock 17 first generation
Remington 600 in 308
Winchester Trapper in 3030
The list could go on and on!

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Star BKM
Any one of the 4 Detonics Combat Masters
H&K PSP
Kimber Commander Series 1, 45acp (Burk)
Browning HiPower aluminum (surjimmy)
Glock 17 first generation
Remington 600 in 308
Winchester Trapper in 3030
The list could go on and on!
Was it your aluminum Hi Power I bought from surjimmy? He sent one to Don Williams, sold another one (which was stone stock) to me. Shoot, I can't keep one of those, either.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sold a STUNNING Custom 243 to a fellow member here who took advantage of me in a weak moment. The last LW HP you got from me came from Ohio Ordnance.
That's right, I remember now. But my last LW HP is also my last HP, period. I sold it to fund an HK P2000. And that .243 is still stunning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom