Guns you sold and regret

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

filbert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got a M1D in the lottery back in the 90's from the CMP. I shoot left handed and the scope sits on the left side of the rifle so I couldn't shoot it, so I sold it. Doubled my money, and I could make 10 times my money today. oh well

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didnt sell it...and dont really "regret" it...but I had a IHC M1 Garand that I gave to my dad because he collects IHC stuff. I still want a Garand, although I did own that one for a short while.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didnt sell it...and dont really "regret" it...but I had a IHC M1 Garand that I gave to my dad because he collects IHC stuff. I still want a Garand, although I did own that one for a short while.

4M or 5M serial number range? I had half a dozen IHC M1's for a while, but had only one in the 5M range.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I honestly couldnt say...I wasnt even looking for one when I found it and the guy behind the counter just knew it was a Garand...it was hell trying to get him to let me see the thing to find out which brand it was.
"Hey what kind is that one?"
Uh Garand
"Yeah but what kind"
Uh M1 Garand
"Ok man, work with me...H&R, Winchester, Springfield, International Harvester?"
Oh idunno...here take a look.

Thats Dongs for ya.

Latest posts

Top Bottom