Guns you sold and regret

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
An International Harvester M1 Garand, probably unfired since a Letterkenny rebuild in the 1960s. Beautiful condition and a striking example of a LEAD silvery park; at the time, it was my only IHC, and I had no idea M1's by that company would become my favorite. I'm good friends with the buyer though, and he'll sell it back to me - someday!

I'm getting this M1 back this weekend, so no regrets! :D

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This thread alone kept me from selling my Colt Government 45 recently. The guy had the $$$, I brought the gun to work...........then I changed my mind. Didn't want the regret was already expecting.

Coz

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I regret having to sell my FNP-9. It was about last March or April and I was needing money so I finally told Roger at Bullett Firearms that I didn't know when I'd be able to deal with the RO in New Jersey so I sold it to him. Then in October, I found out the RO had been vacated in 1992. All I would have needed was to resubmit the NICS check and it would be home with me now.

vooduchikn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Benelli M-1 Super 90 Tactical. It sat in my safe for years in Hawaii and I traded it for some handguns. I find myself staring at them online...and then at the M-4...and then back at the M-1....

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
ruger 44 mag carbine
s&w model 61
colt new frontier
s&w model 29 mountain gun in stainless
s&w model 17 8 3/8 barrel in the box
s&w medel 28 that i bought as a six inch and had it rebarreled to a four