Gunsite GAS 2019

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Defcon Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone else heading to Gunsite for this year's alumni shoot? We decided we should go as this is the first one following Mrs. Coopers death and she was very proud of the scholarships produced by this event.
Hope wife and I don't embarrass our group. :-)

Defcon Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nobody did any kneeling during national anthem at Gunsite Alumni shoot. Weird?
colorgard.jpg

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Actually a true statement, in 1975 at Paris Island we kneeled behind our foot lockers when we did things like write letters home or shine our boots.
Meanwhile the Army guys were eating donuts and whining about their half mile walk to chow that day.
They both probably fling glitter at each other and talk about when they used to be a girl now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A couple of years ago I found out that a cousin I never met is married to an instructor at Gunsite. Someday I may get to meet him. After Mom died in 2015 a different cousin started a facebook page about my grandparents and several unknown cousins posted pictures and had questions. My cousin’s husband is an instructor there and also writes magazine articles for the NRA.

Latest posts

Top Bottom