GunWorld in OKC?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
He is high, thats a fact, buttt..................I still do some though not all business there just because I might need some level of his service on something.
Mikes an easy guy to know, he really is a good shooter.
Unless some business really po's me I wont burn a bridge there.......:violin:
That being said, yes he is hi and no I dont buy all my things :twocents:there.....................its not a bad strategy..................:finger:Brigadoons on the other hand I never bought from as cheap as he was I considered him a grad A Ass
I had business dealing s with that one and believe me dont turn your back there.

this sounds like the owner of gunworld talking crap about a better and more respected place like brigadoons that just happens to be a couple miles down the road and probably took buisness from gunworld when they were still selling guns.

I've never bought a gun from Brigadoons before but if they were still sellin em, I'd sure rather buy from them.

theishkid

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I looked at them yesterday. Both models currently on the H&H rack have night sights.

That is not true... the Nitron with wood grips has the night sights that they are selling for over $600. The two tone for 515 is contrasting sights. I got them both out and played with them, at the time I first looked at them I thought sig only made the two tone with night sights based on Nutnfancy's review. They looked different and I asked the salesman who double checked and tested... they were not night sights. Even if they were, based on the price list that Bob from Outdoor America sent me on Monday that they have on order... the Two Tone with Night Sights sells for $423.99.

Kiyot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's truly unusual to see this sort of comment about Brigadoon. Although they are out of the gun business, most folks recall good experiences there.

I recall that store as very busy. When there was available time, I never had trouble getting information from the owner. CB

I've never had any problems with him, one of this workers kinda seemed a little dense to me. I will tell you one thing though, if you come in dressed like a thug or you're a teenager by yourself and go to looking around and need to talk to him just look over your shoulder he will be standing right behind glaring at you!

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look kids, the fact is the only place in the Mid-Del area that is worth a visit to buy guns and/or ammo is Kings Pawn & Gun. VERY good folks there and the prices as so much better than GW that it is not even close. Brigadoons no longer sells guns although they do sell ammo. Still, not worth it when Kings is five minutes away. Reno and Sunny Lane.

theishkid

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look kids, the fact is the only place in the Mid-Del area that is worth a visit to buy guns and/or ammo is Kings Pawn & Gun. VERY good folks there and the prices as so much better than GW that it is not even close. Brigadoons no longer sells guns although they do sell ammo. Still, not worth it when Kings is five minutes away. Reno and Sunny Lane.

I finally got a chance to stop by Kings yesterday. He had the new little Taurus TCP pocket 380 that I hadn't seen anywhere else. Nice store and nice little gun.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Please let me know, I need some. I got a Diamondback 380 I need to try out.
Well drive down the street to Brigadoons. A day or two before Christmas they had about 10 cases sitting on the shelf and maybe more. Don't know how much they had behind the counter. I saw it all stacked up there and said to myself "well the .380 shortage must be over". I don't really look for .380 since I don't have one. :anyone:

Khest

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So who is the cop working there in uniform? With a SUV that says SWAT on it, with Oklahoma city plates? Isnt that a bit of unprofessional relationship? I was there yesterday to see how bad things were and yeah pretty much as I expected from what I seen last time.

Khest

Latest posts

Top Bottom