GunWorld in OKC?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skruball253

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So who is the cop working there in uniform? With a SUV that says SWAT on it, with Oklahoma city plates? Isnt that a bit of unprofessional relationship? I was there yesterday to see how bad things were and yeah pretty much as I expected from what I seen last time.

Khest

He's a del city cop

theishkid

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
that handgun has an MSRP of $558.00.

Why do you keep trying to argue with me every time I say something about it. I have done my homework on this firearm. I have the price list that Outdoor America sent me. The price was also confirmed by another dealer from Oklahoma that could be found on Sig's website.

All I was trying to say is GW is not the only place charging an arm and a leg for the particular gun I am looking for. H&H while not nearly as bad, has been one of the most expensive shops and dealers I have come across. I really like the place, but they are more expensive. I'm not taking into account what they do extra for you or the community, the friendliness of their staff, or the availability of an item... just price.

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why do you keep trying to argue with me every time I say something about it. I have done my homework on this firearm. I have the price list that Outdoor America sent me. The price was also confirmed by another dealer from Oklahoma that could be found on Sig's website.

Who's arguing? I simply provided what I believed was a valid explaination. Then you had to prove me wrong. I'm fine with that, really.

then you posted "... the Two Tone with Night Sights sells for $423.99." I quite simply stated the MSRP which is available from the Sig website. That is all, no arguing Mate.

[Broken External Image] click on the "specifications" tab.

I apologize if I offended you with the Homework I did on the firearm. I don't know what pricelist OA sent you, nor do I know what price the mystery dealer confirmed. Wholesale? Distributer? It is not MSRP, and it is not MAP as Sig doesn't require MAP.

Rusty81

New to the site!
Reaction score
I made that mistake once. Never again. Week before deer gun season opens. Realise i have no ammo for my winchester 264. Call everyone and gunworld is the only people who have it. Go to get a box and its $75 a box. Went ahead and bought one box but was scared to shoot it due the high value. Ended up in edmond at Heartland outdoors, awsome place, and the same ammo was $34 a box. Wasnt i pissed. Will never venture south to that hole again.

Seansworth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember the one time I've ever been in that "store". Went with my dad looking to buy my first shotgun. Told the guy behind the counter I was looking for a pump action 12 gauge for mainly trap shooting with. First thing he does is grab a mossberg 500 with a pistol grip, rails, and a flashlight already attached. Starts talking about it being the best shotgun I could ever find for self defense. That was 3 years ago...I have yet to find myself in a position where I needed to defend myself from a clay pigeon. O.o

skruball253

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember the one time I've ever been in that "store". Went with my dad looking to buy my first shotgun. Told the guy behind the counter I was looking for a pump action 12 gauge for mainly trap shooting with. First thing he does is grab a mossberg 500 with a pistol grip, rails, and a flashlight already attached. Starts talking about it being the best shotgun I could ever find for self defense. That was 3 years ago...I have yet to find myself in a position where I needed to defend myself from a clay pigeon. O.o

I dunno those clay pigeons are ferocious little things. :rotflmao:

redleg45

Marksman
Reaction score
I stop by there once every year or so, hoping that things have changed. No luck so far. Most of the prices are so out of line that I am tempted to ask if they accidently priced their stuff in pesos or some other foreign currency.

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I live in Midwest City and when I am not out on the streets in gun fights I like to practice. I had a membership at H & H and let it run out do to lack of pistol ammunition. I am going to start reloading soon to remedy the lack of ammo. So I heard GWs range was nice and I went once after it opened so I asked myself why haven't I been back? I know the gun prices are ridiculous so what about the range? Wow! I could pay a little less for membership ($150 for a family I believe and $10 for the first person and $7 for the second person) but still have to pay at every range visit for me and my wife. And targets are only $1.75! Back across town I go!

Latest posts

Top Bottom