GunWorld in OKC?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khest

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found a place in San Antonio that beats Gunworld on lane rental. $35 just to shoot, and you have to use their ammo. On top of that if you have magnum or rifle you have to call in advanced to have a lane available. I hear the prices are waaaay over the top as well.

Khest

LDA.45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I found a place in San Antonio that beats Gunworld on lane rental. $35 just to shoot, and you have to use their ammo. On top of that if you have magnum or rifle you have to call in advanced to have a lane available. I hear the prices are waaaay over the top as well.

Khest

THERE CAN NOT BE another Gunworld!!!

It's Against the Law!!!

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was interested in a RCBS Charge Master 1500, Checked Midway and it was
$324.00 and Natchez was $ 284.00.
SO, I go by H&H and they had them for $398.00 and said they were going UP!!.
Profit is OK, But DAMM!!.

Do I smell Gunworld????

How does comparing a physical, local store to an internet bulk retailer relate to the gunworld vs. H&H (and other shops) discussion?

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My husband and I stopped at gunworld yesterday to use the range. Neither of us had ever been there. We were in the area and thought "hey let's check out their range"

$33 later we left, myself a nervous wreck.

We paid our range time time and took my new XD in. At the far end was a group of young men (6 or 7) firing a couple of Desert Eagles. I fired off 2 mags and stepped back while my husband reloaded them so he could fire it. The group were all laughing and cutting up, and to my horror, I watched one load his mag, turn it sideways in my direction, and push the mag in while he was waiting for his buddy to finish. Then minutes later watched two of them load their 50 cal. And push them into the waistbands of their sweatpants and walk out.

Good move getting the heck out of there. I wonder what hard-working, tax-paying citizen those "young men" robbed to be in possession of such high-powered hardware?

Sound like a bunch of low-life, clueless punks. Perfect patrons for the likes of Gun World.

LDA.45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How does comparing a physical, local store to an internet bulk retailer relate to the gunworld vs. H&H (and other shops) discussion?

Without getting into a spitting match, I am quite sure the stores you mentioned get a healthy discount.
Especially H&H....
MAYBE....If they came down just a little bit, people might not hit the
internet so hard.

That!!...and .50 cents MIGHT get you a cup of coffee.

skruball253

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good move getting the heck out of there. I wonder what hard-working, tax-paying citizen those "young men" robbed to be in possession of such high-powered hardware?

Sound like a bunch of low-life, clueless punks. Perfect patrons for the likes of Gun World.

I remember those "young men" who were out there shooting. The one who owned the guns is from Oklahoma and plays professional football in the NFL. If that is what's considered a low-life, then what's an Average Joe? Just Saying

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The one who owned the guns is from Oklahoma and plays professional football in the NFL. If that is what's considered a low-life, then what's an Average Joe? Just Saying

No stake in this part of the discussion other than to comment that being a pro-athelete does not preclude someone from enjoying low-life status...plenty of thugs and low-lifes in pro-sports....just sayin'.

Latest posts

Top Bottom