GunWorld in OKC?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warpusher

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I have to generally agree with Gunworld's outrageous prices...however every now and then they do have a gem.

I've been here in Oklahoma for about 10 months. Around the November timeframe I went by gunworld to see if anything had changed. At first appearances, they hadn't, but upon further review they did have a new pistol I wanted to look at (Walther PK380), first place in town that had one. The pistol wasn't what to my liking so I looked in the store further.

Down at the end in their milsurp pile I found this rifle (bottom one in pic)

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v234_warpusher_IMGP3672.jpg

The rifle is a BSA made 1940 dated SMLE III. I had been looking for one of these for a long time...specifically a model that had the magazine cut off, like this one did.

She was dirty, but when I got her home she cleaned up nice. Bonuses were that the sling came with the rifle and the original cleaning kit was still in the buttstock.

Out the door was $399 + tax.

Also, it was a Saturday and they had a big tray of BBQ ribs that they let me chow down on.

Here in town Gunworld is priced high on most stuff, but they're nowhere near as bad as stores back in El Paso Texas.

vlazlo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went a couple of weeks ago. The guy (can't remember his name) that helped me was nice but my jaw dropped when he quoted me a price on a pistol. It was about $120 above the market norm that that model. I made small talk and politely exited stage left.

Latest posts

Top Bottom