"gunworld"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The owner is scum by the name of Mike Mathews. He isnt a retired anything, he is a reserve deputy with Oklahoma County. This is his personal toy room and he does not like to share. (OR pay employees). He made his money screwing an old partner in an oil deal years ago, now he prays on the uninformed. Before you ask Yes I am an ex employee of his he paid me less than minimum wage and tried to skim my hours constantly. Bitter? Very much so. I quit my real job to go from part time to full time there and the asshat fires my 2 weeks before Christmas with a wife in her third trimester with our first child. He never paid me my final weeks pay, and the best part was I got fired for something his felon son did in the store that got pinned on me.

Wow! Sounds like a REAL DOUCHE!

D V US

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I stumbled onto Gunworld very shortly after moving to oklahoma. It was actually my first impression of the gun industry here. I walked out thinking people here were f'ing nuts and started to make plans to move 500 miles back home because I wasn't paying those stupid high prices. Thank God I found the courage to enter another establishment.

Jujen Kai

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since they're only a few minutes' drive from the house, I went by there to test out a new CC pistol. Figured I hadn't tried them out yet, and they were local, so yeah.

Dude behind the counter says they can't have aluminum cased ammo on the range because "It burns too hot. You'll melt the barrel of your gun." When I went into a small physics lesson about the impossibility of his statement, he doubled down and said, "We've got three guns in the back for repair 'cause they melted their barrels with aluminum cases."

I get it if you don't want aluminum on the range (seeing as how they sweep up all the leftover brass and sell it), but don't BS folk.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On Sunnylane south of 29th ST on the east side. Epic rip off. Has to be a crooked front for something else. Can't see how they would ever stay open with those prices or bad aditude.

I heard they were or catered towards the police. The only thing I could think of to compaire it to is it's like a fancy expensive restaurant, not that it is. But the price range is maybe to keep us average people out and serve only a certain clientele? Maybe? I don't know but one things for sure the place is a joke.

Latest posts

Top Bottom