"gunworld"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnboomer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Midwest City (usually)/Eufaula (when possible)
Yeah, years ago when Gunworld first opened, several of my fellow Hunter Safety instructors went there to try to set up some classes. The owner said something to the effect, "Sure! How much do we charge for the classes?" When the instructors told him the classes were free, he told them to forget it. I live just a few miles from that store but have never been there. I'll go to Brigadoon before I ever go to Gunworld!

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My cousin ask his Mom to pick up a box of SD ammo, when he heard she was going to Wal-Mart. Well she stopped at gunworld, for a box of 20 Starfire in 9mm, cost was a little over $42.00. I LMAO, and told him it served him right, sending his Mom to get ammo.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Am I the only one that loves Gunworld? The prices keep out the rif-raf. Poor people shouldn't own guns anyway. Would only lead to trouble. Also, if you can't pass a background check they should be able to keep your money. Gotta make criminals pay for trying to pull one over on the good people of Gunworld.

porscheman2944

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was never a fan of gunworld then after the gouging on ammo and listening to some of the salesmen "sell" a gun to someone that doesn't know anything about them made it a sure bet I would never go back inside there.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Am I the only one that loves Gunworld? The prices keep out the rif-raf. Poor people shouldn't own guns anyway. Would only lead to trouble. Also, if you can't pass a background check they should be able to keep your money. Gotta make criminals pay for trying to pull one over on the good people of Gunworld.

Sure looks like you win the prize on this site! Wish you luck with them!

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will put my name into the hat of gun world "victims" picked up my AR there last year (no vasaline when they bent me over the counter either) but I did not know any better, I only go in to look at the price and laugh til I cry.
I picked up a .308 at bass pro and didn't pay a cent until everything came back and was ready to walk out the door.

Latest posts

Top Bottom