"gunworld"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yeah Chief ... Sounds like they went to the Midvale School of Business.

Just see them sitting around a table pounding the **** out of a box of day old donuts and drinking some fresh "Taster's Choice" coffee when some guy named Terrance says, "If we raise prices we won't have to worry about any competition!"

MidvaleSchoolForTheGifted.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I talked to the manager many moons ago asking why they didn't have more competitive prices. Basic answer was that the owner didn't want to move a lot of product for small profit. They'd rather have less customers and higher profit margins. I've heard the guy that owns the place is a retired cop. Probably has enough money that he doesn't need/desire to be a high traffic gun shop.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I talked to the manager many moons ago asking why they didn't have more competitive prices. Basic answer was that the owner didn't want to move a lot of product for small profit. They'd rather have less customers and higher profit margins. I've heard the guy that owns the place is a retired cop. Probably has enough money that he doesn't need/desire to be a high traffic gun shop.
The owner is scum by the name of Mike Mathews. He isnt a retired anything, he is a reserve deputy with Oklahoma County. This is his personal toy room and he does not like to share. (OR pay employees). He made his money screwing an old partner in an oil deal years ago, now he prays on the uninformed. Before you ask Yes I am an ex employee of his he paid me less than minimum wage and tried to skim my hours constantly. Bitter? Very much so. I quit my real job to go from part time to full time there and the asshat fires my 2 weeks before Christmas with a wife in her third trimester with our first child. He never paid me my final weeks pay, and the best part was I got fired for something his felon son did in the store that got pinned on me.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom