Guy shoots himself in the face - for laughs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ain't no way that was a 9mm. It would have tore his face clean up. There was just a small hole and bleeding. Yes bullets do weird things but I just don't see that happening here. The thing wasn't very loud and it didn't have much recoil. I know 9's don't recoil much but it would have more than that I would suspect. Plus I don't know too many 9mm revolvers like that. No matter what though this guy needs to be commuted. He is plain crazy.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
About that facebook page. That is one CONFUSED dude!

Seems pro-gun, posts a conservative or libertarian share once in awhile. Says he's pro military/LEO and is "ex" military and has LEO experience, etc. But yet aspires to be a rapper and hangs with thugs and ex-cons. I'm thinking his military and LEO "experience" is a juvi boot camp and rides in the back of police cruisers wearing silver bracelets. God we are so screwed if these pukes vote.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That appears to be a Phoenix Arms handgun. They sold these in .22lr.

Too damn bad he didn't slide the muzzle up a few inches higher if he's that stoopid. I know I misspelled stupid, on purpose.

Decoligny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It wasn't "For Laughs".

Apparently this mook thinks he's some sort of Hip Hop/Rap Artist, and was concerned that his music wasn't getting the attention it deserved (could it be that he sucks?), so he was trying to draw attention to his so called music. Personally, I think for a historical perspective most of the great artists receive more fame after they die. He should have aimed a little higher and placed the gun at his temple. Might have sold a CD or two if he did that.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Screenshot_20160729-002240.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom