H&H going custom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They had my Dad's PPK/S for 7 months, said since it was a Interarms S&W would not work on it. After 7 months I called S&W, not only do and did work on Interarms. They fixed the gun free of charge. Will NEVER EVER let them touch another firearm of mine.
If you need a rifle done, take it to Steve Baldwin in Jones Okla.

Nothing against Steve but I'll send my rifle to George at GA Precision or Tim (Moon) at Crescent Customs. Both have done excellent work for me.

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would rather support a local guy like I am and send my work to Jon Beanland for a top notch build. After him Steve Baldwin and Tom Ross will get a lot of my custom rifle work as well..

I tried but at that time Jon didn't work with Winchester actions. That's why I went with GAP.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've heard through a coworker who's son is a new gun smith at H&H that they are planning on opening a custom shop. When I asked what type of custom builds they would be doing he said everything.

Has anyone else heard of this?

LMAO! Please tell me this is a joke.

spacepiggy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems H&H is the place to hate around here. I've had only good experiences there. I've taken 2 shotguns and a Glock to the gunsmith counter and all were done while I waited. The shottys had loose stocks, one a 60 YO Winchester I got from my father-in-law, the other an 870 I bought at H&H a few months earlier. Those took minutes, they charged for turning the wrench on the Winchester a whole $10, the 870 was free. I had to wait (actually shoot something else on the range) for about half an hour while they installed night sights on my Glock. No scratches, sighted in perfectly. The sights were on sale, and only charged $15 to install. I can't buy the proper tools that cheap.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems H&H is the place to hate around here. I've had only good experiences there. I've taken 2 shotguns and a Glock to the gunsmith counter and all were done while I waited. The shottys had loose stocks, one a 60 YO Winchester I got from my father-in-law, the other an 870 I bought at H&H a few months earlier. Those took minutes, they charged for turning the wrench on the Winchester a whole $10, the 870 was free. I had to wait (actually shoot something else on the range) for about half an hour while they installed night sights on my Glock. No scratches, sighted in perfectly. The sights were on sale, and only charged $15 to install. I can't buy the proper tools that cheap.

They charged you to install sights that you bough there.... on a Glock???

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had my VW dealer offer to toss a part I bought there on for free when it would only take 10-ish minutes, kinda like some gun stores do for Glock sights when you purchase them there.

I hear they also don't pay their employees well. When did you start?

Latest posts

Top Bottom