H&H Gun Range: Why?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you support H&H pricing cause the yhave decent range fees?

• Yes, i am wiling to pay a few bucks more in exchange for low range fees

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • No, to hell with them. I buy on the cheap!

Votes: 21 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think most people are just like me. I have never used the range and don't care to. That is the reason people join outdoor ranges, I hate shooting with 50 other people in doors.

Why don't you do a poll and let's see? (I bet most peeps aren't just like you). I like to shoot outdoors too, but H&H is close and convenient and I just think the range fees are acceptable. YMMV.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Crap, I'm coming down there in the morning to bus' some caps; was hoping you'd have all the HVAC done by then! Doesn't matter; I kinda don't mind the stink of powder too much anyway.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well , i dont go there too much cause.....well ..its kinda far away. But I have bought a cople guns there, because they cant be bought around here (not that many gunstores).
Uncle Sam's is starting to get a good selection, a little high on some , but reasonable. Theyre starting to carry some holsters (nothing like H&H ).
Murfs in Duncan have decent prices ( plus my shooting range is over there), they also have some holsters, and reloading supplys ( I usally order my holsters on-line)
So be Happy you have something like H&H to ***** about, or places to buy the material to make your own holsters, we got Hobby Lobby.
Just something to think about.

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My son bought a couple of pistols @ H&H and I've been in there 3 or 4 times, but haven't found a home yet. I'm a country boy and feel a little out of place there, but that's my issue. I plan to stop by H&H my next time in OKC because I have times that I go to the city for business or medical appts and wind up with time to kill. I think going to H&H to bust some caps and have a burger would be a superior plan to stopping at the Red Dog. :)

Does H&H have an area that is OK to shoot mid-powered rifles? I like to shoot old levers with cast bullets @ 1600 fps or less and usually have a rifle or two that needs to be tested or sighted on paper and I don't need a long distance.

Cedar Creek

OKMike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've purchased 3 guns there, thought the price wwas reasonable on all 3, shot at the range a couple of times. 1 negative experience with an employee, I'll go back. Nice selection of guns. 2 of the 3 guns I purchased were not your run of the mill common guns, I was glad to see them at H&H.

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does H&H have an area that is OK to shoot mid-powered rifles? I like to shoot old levers with cast bullets @ 1600 fps or less and usually have a rifle or two that needs to be tested or sighted on paper and I don't need a long distance.

Cedar Creek

If 30 yards will work we've got it. No problem with shooting your lever guns.

Latest posts

Top Bottom