H&H Gun Range: Why?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you support H&H pricing cause the yhave decent range fees?

• Yes, i am wiling to pay a few bucks more in exchange for low range fees

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • No, to hell with them. I buy on the cheap!

Votes: 21 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ROON

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to go to H&H every monday morning. Until I talked to one of the gunsmiths about some night sights for my glock 23 and he was a total jerk. Told me I should just throw it away and then walked off and wouldn't help me. They lost my business for ever.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am not going to pay more for an item, so someone else can get a break on range fees. I hate shooting at indoor ranges! it's sucks! Go to an outdoor range and you will never go back inside.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am not going to pay more for an item, so someone else can get a break on range fees. I hate shooting at indoor ranges! it's sucks! Go to an outdoor range and you will never go back inside.

Wasn't asking you to pay more; I like an outdoor range too, but sometimes I like to be lazy and let the cable pulley do all the work then go drool over inventory and maybe eat a burger.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wasn't asking you to pay more; I like an outdoor range too, but sometimes I like to be lazy and let the cable pulley do all the work then go drool over inventory and maybe eat a burger.

That is you option. I hate shooting with 20 other people. I am not to Lazy to walk 35 yards! However, you are correct on the burgers.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is you option. I hate shooting with 20 other people. I am not to Lazy to walk 35 yards! However, you are correct on the burgers.

Ya know what Train ole boy? How 'bout lightening up some? You might not be too lazy to walk 35 yards...(Wow, I know I am impressed, betcha all the other guys and gals are too). But you still don't get the freakin' point...I posted a poll; I asked an opinion; I didn't ask to be flamed or to have you imply either my stupidity or laziness; both of which you did. I think I am glad you don't like shooting with "20" other people too; (You said "50" a few posts back; so which is it?) I however, enjoy the camaraderie and friends I make. Friends; camaraderie; ya oughta give it a try sometime, Tram. Careful you don't freeze them lil nads off 'bout February by the way; all out there by your lonesome self . Alone. In the cold. And all you can do in the howling Oklahoma wind is numbly, yet oh-so bravely and stoutheartedly, stumble another 35 yards to check to see if you're on paper yet. :loser:

Buh-Bye.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ya know what Train ole boy? How 'bout lightening up some? You might not be too lazy to walk 35 yards...(Wow, I know I am impressed, betcha all the other guys and gals are too). But you still don't get the freakin' point...I posted a poll; I asked an opinion; I didn't ask to be flamed or to have you imply either my stupidity or laziness; both of which you did. I think I am glad you don't like shooting with "20" other people too; (You said "50" a few posts back; so which is it?) I however, enjoy the camaraderie and friends I make. Friends; camaraderie; ya oughta give it a try sometime, Tram. Careful you don't freeze them lil nads off 'bout February by the way; all out there by your lonesome self . Alone. In the cold. And all you can do in the howling Oklahoma wind is numbly, yet oh-so bravely and stoutheartedly, stumble another 35 yards to check to see if you're on paper yet. :loser:

Buh-Bye.

Pull your panties out of your butt... You sound like your running a commercial for them! You asked, I answered. Sounds to me like you, do not need to ask the question. If you can’t handle the answer.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shooting at H and H is almost as good as shooting outdoors. Hot in the summer, cold in the winter. It's in the shade and the walls are a good windbreak though.

AC and heat for $250K a bay? Tell Miles to get off his wallet... he carries that much dough around for ice cream and music lessons..........

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, the anger...the attitudes...the insinuations...too much for a man to bear. Solution: Add the offensive one to my ignore list and be done with him. :homer:

Rich S

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't mind shooting there. I like the all day pricing and the semi-modern range ammenities. Their pricing is on the high end for my personal income. But I have bought small things there (under $100/item).

So I guess in this poll I'd be in the middle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom