H&H Gun Range: Why?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you support H&H pricing cause the yhave decent range fees?

• Yes, i am wiling to pay a few bucks more in exchange for low range fees

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • No, to hell with them. I buy on the cheap!

Votes: 21 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't mind shooting there. I like the all day pricing and the semi-modern range ammenities. Their pricing is on the high end for my personal income. But I have bought small things there (under $100/item).

So I guess in this poll I'd be in the middle.
I agree that there should have been more choices on the poll. There are things that I like about H&H, and there are things I don't. I will go there to shoot. I don't go in the heat of the summer. I have bought a few things there, but some are not just a little more, but alot more.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree that there should have been more choices on the poll. There are things that I like about H&H, and there are things I don't. I will go there to shoot. I don't go in the heat of the summer. I have bought a few things there, but some are not just a little more, but alot more.

Guess I could have done this better. I managed to make some people mad (wasn't my intention) :bowdown: and it was a pretty sad excuse for a poll. Help me out, OSA brothers and sisters; I am poll-challeneged. Maybe some of you who don't completely SUCK could meet me at H&H this weekend for a shoot and we could develop a better poll? :musketeers:

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oklahoma ranges are cheap! Every other state I go to or have friends in have few that are almost double ours. H&H rocks!

I hear ya, was in Plano, TX not long ago to visit grandkids and the range fee was $18 per hour...place wasn't too busy either. Wonder why? I'm gonna go pack up a couple .22's and a .45 and go pop some rounds at H&H later this morning. Oh, and I'll dress in layers so whatever temp they got goin' on in that particular bay is easily dealt with. Or, I could drive to my friend's farm out in the booonies and deal with the cold wind and so on. Nah, I'm lazy today and would rather use the trolley than walk to check my targets. It's good to have options, don't you think?

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys are up early! We have half of the pistol bay open. We are still waiting on more rubber as our delivery was delayed by a mechanical breakdown at the plant that makes it from old tires.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guess I could have done this better. I managed to make some people mad (wasn't my intention) :bowdown: and it was a pretty sad excuse for a poll. Help me out, OSA brothers and sisters; I am poll-challeneged. Maybe some of you who don't completely SUCK could meet me at H&H this weekend for a shoot and we could develop a better poll? :musketeers:
lol....

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys are up early! We have half of the pistol bay open. We are still waiting on more rubber as our delivery was delayed by a mechanical breakdown at the plant that makes it from old tires.
Glad to hear that, we will probably be stopping by Tuesday or Wednesday early.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shooting at H and H is almost as good as shooting outdoors. Hot in the summer, cold in the winter. It's in the shade and the walls are a good windbreak though.
AC and heat for $250K a bay? Tell Miles to get off his wallet... he carries that much dough around for ice cream and music lessons..........

Now that's funny right there....

1min2midnight

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I attend the high noon club meeting every Friday at H & H. They have a hugh conference room in the back that seats at least 100 people or more. It is a very good meeting. There are usually several state representatives at the meeting along with a great deal of other very smart people. It is not a meeting of a bunch of idiots talking about things they do not understand. The meeting is open to all who wish to attend. Just go on in and have a seat at noon on Firday (No meeting this Friday because of Thanks giving). They host that meeting for free and as such I buy guns from them even though I know I could save a few bucks at other places. They have the best service and a very nice selection. If you have a problem with a gun you bought from them they will take care of it. They also have a really nice grill with a VERY good onion burger. You can eat it at the meeting. You just can't beat eating a good onion burger and hearing and participating in conversation that for me is hard to find.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I attend the high noon club meeting every Friday at H & H. They have a hugh conference room in the back that seats at least 100 people or more. It is a very good meeting. There are usually several state representatives at the meeting along with a great deal of other very smart people. It is not a meeting of a bunch of idiots talking about things they do not understand. The meeting is open to all who wish to attend. Just go on in and have a seat at noon on Firday (No meeting this Friday because of Thanks giving). They host that meeting for free and as such I buy guns from them even though I know I could save a few bucks at other places. They have the best service and a very nice selection. If you have a problem with a gun you bought from them they will take care of it. They also have a really nice grill with a VERY good onion burger. You can eat it at the meeting. You just can't beat eating a good onion burger and hearing and participating in conversation that for me is hard to find.

Yep, that is very true.

Latest posts

Top Bottom