H&H match sunday night

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cernstus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
definately new shooter friendly! Were not looking to win prize guns or sponsorships at this match. I take my 13 year old son to shoot the matches, it's alot of fun. Just pay attention to whats goin on, safety is always first. If you have questions just ask, were all there to have fun.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
BTW, we will be unveiling the new M&P pro .40 Limited edition from Accurate Iron. This is going to be the mild version with minimal lightening and conservative magwell, trigger, etc. Find me if you want to check it out.. i will be the good looking guy surrounded by a bunch of motley looking thugs.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shoot carry guns (slowly, compared to regular competetors). Usually 1911's or Smith Wesson Revolvers.

I have hesitated shooting IDPA or USPSA "sanctioned matches"... at this age "joining" just doesnt have the appeal it did in the past.

Bevenue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BTW, we will be unveiling the new M&P pro .40 Limited edition from Accurate Iron. This is going to be the mild version with minimal lightening and conservative magwell, trigger, etc. Find me if you want to check it out.. i will be the good looking guy surrounded by a bunch of motley looking thugs.

Is it the 4.25 or 5 inch gun?

cernstus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shoot carry guns (slowly, compared to regular competetors). Usually 1911's or Smith Wesson Revolvers.

I have hesitated shooting IDPA or USPSA "sanctioned matches"... at this age "joining" just doesnt have the appeal it did in the past.

bring your 1911 with about 5 mags, 6 if ya got em. holster and mag pouches of some kind. It's always a good time with this group. Like mike said, no membership required.

Latest posts

Top Bottom