H&H match sunday night

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seanmccanne

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BTW, we will be unveiling the new M&P pro .40 Limited edition from Accurate Iron. This is going to be the mild version with minimal lightening and conservative magwell, trigger, etc. Find me if you want to check it out.. i will be the good looking guy surrounded by a bunch of motley looking thugs.

Hey! I resemble that remark!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shoot carry guns (slowly, compared to regular competetors). Usually 1911's or Smith Wesson Revolvers.

I have hesitated shooting IDPA or USPSA "sanctioned matches"... at this age "joining" just doesnt have the appeal it did in the past.

*sigh* You should come anyway and try it just once ... it is a lot of fun. We have revolver shooters too. The stages aren't exactly revolver friendly but that doesn't mean you can't have a good time. :bighug:

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shoot carry guns (slowly, compared to regular competetors). Usually 1911's or Smith Wesson Revolvers.

I have hesitated shooting IDPA or USPSA "sanctioned matches"... at this age "joining" just doesnt have the appeal it did in the past.

The reason to join just like joining the NRA is to support the organizations that promote shooting. It's only $30/year and you get magazine every other month or so. Cheap deal IMHO.

Latest posts

Top Bottom