H&H match sunday night

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok complete newbie posts here so please be gentle.

1. what kind of shooting is this, from the line or walking around the range firing at standing targets. I think I saw a video of this awhile back form H&H someone posted.

2. I am assuming a short barrel CCL weapon is not the prefered method. I have a MP9c and MP40c, is there a caliber requirement? This might give me another reason to buy another gun and set it up for some match shooting.

Pleaes be gentle as I may come up with more questions.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok complete newbie posts here so please be gentle.

1. what kind of shooting is this, from the line or walking around the range firing at standing targets. I think I saw a video of this awhile back form H&H someone posted.

2. I am assuming a short barrel CCL weapon is not the prefered method. I have a MP9c and MP40c, is there a caliber requirement? This might give me another reason to buy another gun and set it up for some match shooting.

Pleaes be gentle as I may come up with more questions.
http://www.okshooters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107303

http://www.okshooters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107303

If you can make it the 19 th, Heartland (Danforth at Kelly Edmond)hosts a newbie freindly defensive gun match

good place to get your feet wet

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may come watch then plus read some rules to get familiar. That an I will need to get a full size gun and a holster so this might be a project for next year.

Is there any caliber minimums or mods that are not allowed?

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
those M and P C's are just the ticket for that Heartland Match. Come on out.

Dave E has mentioned that starting from "low Ready" may be ok for folks who cannot produce a holster (I bet someone may have a loaner if we ask around)

If nothing else...people in the shooting sports love to help out new folks... spread the sickness... share the afliction....

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a new operator in this theater I am not at liberty to confirm or deny if you saw me or not.

(I shot on your hubbies squad though... The hogs are in the corn and a lot of secret spy OPSEC stuff, ok)

:eek2: :cry3: You guys are supposed to TELL me who you are!!

Next month I am gonna make EVERYBODY write their screen names on their scoresheets!! :slap:

Latest posts

Top Bottom