H&H match sunday night

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
those M and P C's are just the ticket for that Heartland Match. Come on out.

Dave E has mentioned that starting from "low Ready" may be ok for folks who cannot produce a holster (I bet someone may have a loaner if we ask around)

If nothing else...people in the shooting sports love to help out new folks... spread the sickness... share the afliction....

QFT ...:rollingla

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may come watch then plus read some rules to get familiar. That an I will need to get a full size gun and a holster so this might be a project for next year.

Is there any caliber minimums or mods that are not allowed?

For IPSC nothing less than 9mm I think. If you need a gun, I am not shooting right now and you can borrow my G-34 and holster and mag holders (mags too if you need them) for the next H&H match (in January).

Just PM me and let me know.

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For IPSC nothing less than 9mm I think. If you need a gun, I am not shooting right now and you can borrow my G-34 and holster and mag holders (mags too if you need them) for the next H&H match (in January).

Just PM me and let me know.

Hope you don't mind shooting with a pink gun.

J/K

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may come watch then plus read some rules to get familiar. That an I will need to get a full size gun and a holster so this might be a project for next year.

Is there any caliber minimums or mods that are not allowed?

If you come to a match and just watch, you WILL regret it... I've got a complete production setup including a full size Accurate Iron M&P 9mm you are more than welcome to use. If you come to next months H&H match, shoot it, and don't have a great time... I'll pay your match fee. Try it, you'll like it. lol...

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you come to a match and just watch, you WILL regret it... I've got a complete production setup including a full size Accurate Iron M&P 9mm you are more than welcome to use. If you come to next months H&H match, shoot it, and don't have a great time... I'll pay your match fee. Try it, you'll like it. lol...

Rusty made me this same offer when I was "thinking about it". I didn't take his advice & just watched the match. I regreted it. I had fun watching but every time we moved to the next stage I said "damn this looks fun". If you have a 1911, I have a holster & mag holders you can borrow. Actually, that offer is for anyone. You'll find a great group of folks who are more than willing to help out from explaining strategy to loaning equiptment.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rusty made me this same offer when I was "thinking about it". I didn't take his advice & just watched the match. I regreted it. I had fun watching but every time we moved to the next stage I said "damn this looks fun". If you have a 1911, I have a holster & mag holders you can borrow. Actually, that offer is for anyone. You'll find a great group of folks who are more than willing to help out from explaining strategy to loaning equiptment.

Same for me ... GC drug me kicking and screaming to an Arcadia match. I spent the rest of the day mad at him because he didn't bring my gun ... even though I had made it abundantly clear I DID NOT want to be there and WAS NOT gonna shoot ... :preocc: I was only gonna stay through one stage to "see" ... we stayed for the ENTIRE match! Cold, wet and miserable weather, but I was so fascinated I didn't notice after the first shot when off!! :hypnotize:

Latest posts

Top Bottom