H&H match sunday night

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
H&H is a good one to get your feet wet but The Slamm Man is correct, they're all a blast. H&H is 4 stages, OKC Gun Club is 7 stages just to give you an idea. Match details are usually posted with the upcoming match anouncement. Give it a try

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think i'm going to have to come to one of the H&H competitions. You all make it sound like you have too much fun

:w000t::w000t: Don't tease now ... :P

H&H is a good one to get your feet wet but The Slamm Man is correct, they're all a blast. H&H is 4 stages, OKC Gun Club is 7 stages just to give you an idea. Match details are usually posted with the upcoming match anouncement. Give it a try

Yep!! Like I said my first match was Arcadia ... there were 50 or 60 other people there and 5 or 6 stages. I was so scared I spent the better part of the new shooters orientation in the ladies room puking my guts up. Once we got started I was okay but the anticipation nearly KILLED me!!:w000t:

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If my Mp9c will work then I have some 12r and 10r mags. Just either need to make a mag pouch or buy one and a holster. That I can handle.

If there a online rule book someone can point me in the direction of?

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If my Mp9c will work then I have some 12r and 10r mags. Just either need to make a mag pouch or buy one and a holster. That I can handle.

If there a online rule book someone can point me in the direction of?

To shoot in production division you can only have 10 rnds in the mag. Above that & you'll have to shoot in limited division. There's an online rule book at USPSA.org

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom