H & H providing your name and address to the state?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In an order to clarify exactly what has taken place:

1. Without question, absolutely no ones information was shared with---any person, business, or government agency.
2. The information we take at Point Of Sale is never shared with anyone...PERIOD.
3. We used information gathered from what we determined to be first or second time gun purchasers to mail a professionally processed mailing informing those that might have interest in this event.
4. The secure mailer that mailed the letters is licensed, bonded and completely and totally secure.
5. This event is to promote hunting, shooting and the shooting sports to those that might not otherwise know about the opportunities. One of the main missions of H&H is promotion of the shooting sports. Our goal, is to participate in the building of a gun culture. While we only play a small part in this, everything is a step in the right direction.

If you have further questions please call Miles Hall @405-947-3888 x 111

bratch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In an order to clarify exactly what has taken place:

1. Without question, absolutely no ones information was shared with---any person, business, or government agency.
2. The information we take at Point Of Sale is never shared with anyone...PERIOD.
3. We used information gathered from what we determined to be first or second time gun purchasers to mail a professionally processed mailing informing those that might have interest in this event.
4. The secure mailer that mailed the letters is licensed, bonded and completely and totally secure.
5. This event is to promote hunting, shooting and the shooting sports to those that might not otherwise know about the opportunities. One of the main missions of H&H is promotion of the shooting sports. Our goal, is to participate in the building of a gun culture. While we only play a small part in this, everything is a step in the right direction.

If you have further questions please call Miles Hall @405-947-3888 x 111

I received two of the letters a couple days ago and I have bought alot more than one or two guns from you guys over the past 5 years. How was it determined that they were first time buyers?

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Please clarify this very important question:
Were addresses harvested from BATF 4473?

Edited to say: Yes, I could call Miles, but I feel that an H&H employee, or Miles himself, should probably answer the question in this thread

kerryt1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Both my wife and I recieved letters. Not pleased at all. The information had to come from:

a) 4473 forms, or
b) credit card information stored in their system

...right?

Also:

My wife has only purchased 1 firearm there, and that has been her only transaction at the store. So...BS.

Latest posts

Top Bottom