H & H providing your name and address to the state?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deacon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you guys serious? Its for the DOW! FFS, not like it was a mailing for some company offering firearms insurance.

Personally, Im glad they do it. Bring in more hunters. Put more money in wildlife conservation. Improve hunting.

Guess I use my firearms for more than slinging lead down range or hoping to shoot a few zombies....

Geesh.

+1

People are making mountains out of mole hills.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you guys serious? Its for the DOW!

People are making mountains out of mole hills.

I'm not against the DOW. And thank you for your opinions, I could care less what you feel happens with my information. The point is H&H used customers information (which happened to be linked to firearms sales) without consent. If it was Target or Kohl's people would be flipping out. p'shaw

BobAsh

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm not against the DOW. And thank you for your opinions, I could care less what you feel happens with my information. The point is H&H used customers information (which happened to be linked to firearms sales) without consent. If it was Target or Kohl's people would be flipping out. p'shaw

You've never signed up for the free gun drawing at a gun show?

jeepersjeep

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok I'd like to point out my view on this, short and sweet.
I've purchased aound 10 firearms from H&H.
If I was put into the "Database" it was done off the 4473 form. If H&H done it, or a computer, it was read off my form, or off my id while filling the form out, entered into the "Database" then mailed. When all is said and done H&H made more money off past customers that had filled out the 4473.
There you go!

I have never given my real first name out except on that form and other Gov reasons. With that being the case the letter I recieved had an address on it that , no matter who or what recorded it, originally came from the 4473 with the purpose of making money.
I know you will argue with this but its the truth nomatter how you want to word it.
H&H is there to make money. If guns were free and there were no forms to fill out, there would be no database and therefore no letter.
I only recieved one letter. Purchased many more guns than that.

All you H&H fans please understand i'm not tring to be rude here, just laying down my opinon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom