H&H Super Classifier Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Sunday Feb 12, sign up starts at 5:30, shootings begins as soon as we can get set up after the range closes at 6.

This is the annual super classifier with 4 classifier stages. Each shooter may shoot in up to 2 divisions. Cost is $15 and an additional $5 if you want to shoot a 2nd division. Please notify me when you sign up which division is the primary for match score and if you are shooting a 2nd for classification only.
Also, for all shooters, the ONLY places a gun may be removed from a bag or holster is in the designated safety area which is on the line in the air gun room or during the course of fire. Ammo may be handled anywhere BUT the designated safety area. If you are shooting 2 different guns at this match, please return to the safety area to change them out.
Last year we had 90 guns shooting at this match so patience will be needed as well as everyone's assistance to keep things moving efficiently.
If you are not a USPSA member, you can go online to www.uspsa.org and sign up. I will try to print some apps to have at the match as well. You do not have to be a member to shoot this match but it's a great time to join.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Just a reminder, this Sunday, sign in starts at 5:30. New sticks cut, scoresheets ready, Shannon is picking the classifiers, bring 100 rds or less, patience, and get your classification at one match. Be a great time to go online and join USPSA before this match if you're not a member already.. Www.uspsa.org
Expecting a crowd. To help expedite things, if you would go to the range counter, pay the match fee of $15, then get in the sign in line. If you are shooting a 2nd gun, just let me know when you sign in and I'll take the $5 fee and give you extra scoresheets for that so we can keep the match stuff separate.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Ok all you gamers, set your alarm clock early and practice these classifiers for tomorrow night at H&H

CM 99-10 Times Two Comstock 12 rds
CM 99-21 Mini-Mart Virginia 12 rds
CM 99-22 Nuevo El Presidente Virginia 12 rds
CM 99-19 Payne's Pain Virginia 12 rds

If other clubs I'm not aware of have shot these recently, I have a couple of options still in the hat, let me know and I'll change them if I can. These should go quick with minimal waiting and get us out of there at a decent hour.

Latest posts

Top Bottom