H&H USPSA Match - Sunday 12th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was shooting pretty well for me when I decided to melt down on stage one. Lol... I got the movement right but didn't bother to hit any targets other than no shoots. Complete breakdown on my part, but I still managed 16th even with the zeroed stage. Congrats to mitch for the win, he's been putting in the work! Big thanks to shannon and all of her helpers for a great match!

I zeroed the classifier (first stage, first shooter, I blew up), so it's a good thing I've shot that one already this year. It was a fun match, and thanks again to Shannon for doing all the hard work. Oh, and thanks for talking to Juanita about this. She's going to come shoot with me next time instead of just watching!
:woohoo1:

OUshooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Once again a good little match. Much thanks to Shannon for running it, and to everyone that helped.

When we gonna have that flashlight stage? Or possibly a Michael Jackson high kick turn flamingo starting position?

Oh wait....Zeke would whoop us all.:rollingla

bsdubois00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Once again a good little match. Much thanks to Shannon for running it, and to everyone that helped.

When we gonna have that flashlight stage? Or possibly a Michael Jackson high kick turn flamingo starting position?

Oh wait....Zeke would whoop us all.:rollingla

Zeke was sad on stage two that those poles were there - he was going to do the "High Kick" before turning down range....

GoldenBear

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was going to come out and shoot but I thought the matches were held on the third Sunday?

H&H is second Sundays. Heartland Outdoors in Edmond is third Sundays. Match schedule

Man, I was ready to come to the match last night and my wife vetoed my decision. She made me take her out to dinner instead. If the wife ain't happy, nobody's happy. So, we went to dinner.
The Heartland Outdoors match is next Sunday. :)

Wow - I am glad that I am not the only one to walk away from stage 2 with ZERO points!!!!!! Those dang white guys were brutal....

I vote for no white guys next time :-)
Ouch!! That Virginia count can be painful. Gain zero points from a miss, and lose ten points for the same miss. Plus lose ten points for the no shoot. :(

I'm gonna have to send Shannon some stage ideas/designs. That other guy keeps sending her stages, she uses them and they keep zeroing people out (or maybe they zero themselves out with the provided opportunity). :eek:

Schuster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was a great time last night. After shooting stage 4 I realized that I needed to work on my foot work alot instead of hopping to the side. Stage 2 was just brutal for me and it looked so easy. I swear those white targets had to move in front of the my gun everytime that I aimed. By the way how many points did a procedural cost me on stage 2?

crazyfish

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Mitch stinks, that is all.

Just Kidding.

Who was the OSA'er with the black OSA hat and shooting the carved up STI?

It was excellent to meet you last night and thanks for all the help.

And Shannon RULES, many thanks to "la emperatriz" or however you spell it. :)

That was me! I had a blast too. I've never run the timer before, so thanks for the chance to do that. And thanks for talking reloading with me.

bsdubois00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn it sounds like i missed a good one. It's been like 3 months since I shot HH. I'll be there next month hopefully with my Revo.

See you guys next Sunday night ar Heartland Outdoors?

Revo??? Dang Jesse - trying to get classified in EVERY class out there?!?!

Try wearing a wig - maybe we can get you into the "Ladies" group also....

Latest posts

Top Bottom