H&K P30S 9mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tulsanewb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been wanting to pick one up as a new carry pistol in place of the P2000SK I carry now. It and the shield are the only 2 guns my GF is considering, she doesn't like any others that she's held. HKs are great guns. You got a steal of a deal on that one, congrats! CDNN is usually the best place for mags too, keep an eye out for their sales. Just leave some for the rest of us and don't tell too many people about it ;).

Matt Bishop

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to the gun show yesterday at the fairgrounds with my eyes set on finding a AR15 side charging upper and bcg and failed. Very disappointed in the show and the prices. Had a pocket full of cash and the OK from the wife to purchase something. Could not pull the trigger on anything. Found a H&K P30s a guy was selling and was able to get him to come down to a pretty good price of $900 after tax. Passed on it even with the wife pushing for me to buy it. Came home and saw a A+ seller on gun broker putting some on sale for $754 shipped! Ordered me one and it should be at the FFL this coming week. Do any of yall own this gun? Opinions? Been looking at the magazines and they are pricey. Not sure if I plan on doing much with it but I am Excited.

Latest posts

Top Bottom