H&r 949

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahoma Stronghold

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have an H&R 949 and I was wondering if you can remove the cylinder. I can't imagine that you wouldn't be able to. You load it from the right side loading gate but I was wanting to remove the cylinder for cleaning. I've looked on the web to see if I could find out but so far I haven't found anything. I figured I might as well ask and see if anyone on here knows.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have an H&R 949 and I was wondering if you can remove the cylinder. I can't imagine that you wouldn't be able to. You load it from the right side loading gate but I was wanting to remove the cylinder for cleaning. I've looked on the web to see if I could find out but so far I haven't found anything. I figured I might as well ask and see if anyone on here knows.

I do not know if it is the same, but I used to have an H&R 649 and the way the cylinder was removed on it was as follows:

There was a small button just in front of the cylinder on the side of the frame. You pressed that button in and at the same time you pulled out the center pin of the cylinder (the part sticking out under the barrel). To reassemble, just put the cylinder back in the frame and push the center pin back in. HTH

Latest posts

Top Bottom