Had a visitor this morning.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Quoted for posterity.

Cool picture AU_K9s. We used to have deer that slept in our front yard (5 acres) until we mowed it, kinda miss seeing them if I went out and fed the dog late at night.

:laugh6::laugh6:

I had a job where there were lots of deer wandering the property. It was really great to go in to the office, get a cup of coffee and go sit on the porch every morning to watch the does and fawns go by. Never paid a bit of attention to me or to Jackie.

Great pics!! :thumb:

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
:laugh6::laugh6:

I had a job where there were lots of deer wandering the property. It was really great to go in to the office, get a cup of coffee and go sit on the porch every morning to watch the does and fawns go by. Never paid a bit of attention to me or to Jackie.

Great pics!! :thumb:

I would love that. My dream job would be working from home as a research and development engineer for S&W or Remington or some other US gun company, and work from home deep in the Ozarks in NE OK on a couple hundred acres. Couldn't get better than that.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would love that. My dream job would be working from home as a research and development engineer for S&W or Remington or some other US gun company, and work from home deep in the Ozarks in NE OK on a couple hundred acres. Couldn't get better than that.

Yeah, I thought that was gonna be my dream job too. (And it was, except for the people who I answered to ... crazy as a bunch of loons ... :grumble: And never mind the people I supervised. I swear one of those guys was a pyromanic. Every time I turned around he was setting a fire ... Said he was doing "controlled burns". Asshat didn't know the meaning of the word "controlled". LOL)

BuddyL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Maybe if you could work for Samuel Adams from home and still get free beer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom