Halle training for John Wick 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have never thought she was a good actress and only marginally hot. Her attitude and roles she has butchered just makes her unattractive to me. This has defiantly helped her hotness in my book. Is that Lara Croft training her at :41?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have never thought she was a good actress and only marginally hot. Her attitude and roles she has butchered just makes her unattractive to me. This has defiantly helped her hotness in my book. Is that Lara Croft training her at :41?

I am a weirdo I guess, I loved her in Cat Woman and felt she was OK in several others. :P :P :P

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Training from Taran Butler of Taran Tactical, a top level USPSA and 3-gun shooter. It's great to see them trained by a real shooter and hopefully what they learn will get talked about and create some more excitement for the shooting sports.

Keanu Reeves did training with Taran for the first two Wick films. There is youtube videos of that too. That type of training makes the movie that much better.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have to say, any attractive 52-year old woman who can run a stage like that is pretty hot in my book.

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Training from Taran Butler of Taran Tactical, a top level USPSA and 3-gun shooter. It's great to see them trained by a real shooter and hopefully what they learn will get talked about and create some more excitement for the shooting sports.

Keanu Reeves did training with Taran for the first two Wick films. There is youtube videos of that too. That type of training makes the movie that much better.

I was impressed that Reeves was helping train her. I think he really took to the shooting sport.

Latest posts

Top Bottom