Handbag holsters in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greyBeered

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is there any place in Tulsa carrying handbag holsters in stock that my wife can look and feel and see? Her gun is a S&W 642, and she has pretty much decided a) she needs to carry; b) she will not wear a belt; and c) she probably wants to carry in a purse.

Thanks ...

thatoneguy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, my wife carries in her Coach purse. I still shake my head when I realize how much she paid for it. I still have my $15 wallet my little sis gave to me 10 years ago.

Ridgeway

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tulsa Firearms carries the purses that have a place for your firearm, personally I don't like them. I carry mine in my "imitation" coach purses that I got 4 of for less than a real one on clearance. (I've had Dr's compliment my beautiful handbag that their wife has one just like LOL) Seriously I just have my 9c in a IWB leather holster and just throw it in my purse. If the purse I am carrying at the time is extremely small I carry my Keltec in it but even most of my smaller purses have room for my 9c.

Latest posts

Top Bottom