Handguns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
44spl....my all time favorite pistola round!

Mine tooooooo!!!!!!!!

Taurus 431
i151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_DSCN5460_zpsbc7ae40a.jpg

S&W 624 4" and 3"
i151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_DSCN1891.jpg

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_S3000030.jpg

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tell you what, .44 Special comes in a lot of different configurations. Cowboy Action is the easiest on the hand, but the self defense ammo has some whacko to it. I ought not do it, but I've been carrying both the Bull Dogs for the last two or three weeks. They just shoot such a damned big bullet. I know I ought to be having a Makarov or that Beretta in the chest band, but I keep going for the Bull Dogs.

i.imgur.com_ttztYiN.jpg

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Love the look of those .44 glad to see I'm not the only leaning towards a revolver for a ccw

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

In my very humble opinion, the only advantage to a revolver is that some of them can shoot a bigger, heavier bullet than a semi. Also, I feel that if a revolver is to be carried, it should use that advantage. Those Bull Dogs spit up some big hunks of lead. I almost always carry a semi as a back up, and I should be doing it now. But I can't help it - I keep strapping on that pair of Bull Dogs. When the novelty of carrying both Bulldogs wears off, I'll go back to a semi for a BUG. But the Bulldog will probably continue to be my quick go to, get'em off ya.

i.imgur.com_ttztYiN.jpg

operator742

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In my very humble opinion, the only advantage to a revolver is that some of them can shoot a bigger, heavier bullet than a semi. Also, I feel that if a revolver is to be carried, it should use that advantage. Those Bull Dogs spit up some big hunks of lead. I almost always carry a semi as a back up, and I should be doing it now. But I can't help it - I keep strapping on that pair of Bull Dogs. When the novelty of carrying both Bulldogs wears off, I'll go back to a semi for a BUG. But the Bulldog will probably continue to be my quick go to, get'em off ya.

i.imgur.com_ttztYiN.jpg
Lol well when it does let me know maybe i can take one off your hands.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

fatcpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know this is a forum of dedicated gun nuts, but lets give notice to what's really important---that's the pic of that great looking sailor! Thanks for her service.

Latest posts

Top Bottom