Handguns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Triple crown!!! Damn, I want to go outside and shoot, but it is damned cold and windy!!!

i.imgur.com_ybTGg8y.jpg

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shooting DOA takes me some getting used to. But nevertheless, it is a good out of the pocket - or in the pocket point shooter. So let's see how it point shoots from about 10 feet. This is one handed, slightly above the waist. It is as fast as I can pull. At no time do I ever see the sights. I just point it and shoot, close in.

i.imgur.com_3DQZarM.jpg

i.imgur.com_1RHWH7x.jpg

i.imgur.com_JLZ5CMi.jpg

Not that hot, right? Wrong. I got them all in the thoracic area without bringing it to eye or shoulder level, and without using the support hand. I have put exactly 100 bullets through the 340, so I will probably see improvement.

But let's say, what if I did bring it to eye level at the same distance, and using one hand, carefully aimed it, taking my time in between shots. What then? Well, let's see.

i.imgur.com_0E7E6zS.jpg

There now. That's better. But it doesn't count because it's not point shoot. This little handgun is a good point shoot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom