Happy to be here...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello. I'm retired, and have lived in Oklahoma all my life (except for Army service '68 - '72). Just found this website, and had to join. I'm a life-member of the NRA, and member of GOA and OK2A.

I'm an experienced gun-owner, and dedicated concealed-carrier. Kept my state license (just for interstate reciprocity) when Oklahoma went Constitutional Carry. I coach my granddaughter and her girls' (11-14) shooting team, and they are well-versed in law, safety, maintenance and cleaning, holster draw, reloading ammunition, etc... and they are excellent marksmen! Don't laugh, it keeps me young... :)

Hope to meet some of you in the forums, and engage in lively discussions!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to OSA. As soon as things open up some more, we will be having another "Eat and Shoot" activity - a thing where a group of us gets together at this or that range to shoot and then go eat somewhere so we can brag, make excuses, etc. Watch for it under the Gun Club/Range Section.

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to OSA. As soon as things open up some more, we will be having another "Eat and Shoot" activity - a thing where a group of us gets together at this or that range to shoot and then go eat somewhere so we can brag, make excuses, etc. Watch for it under the Gun Club/Range Section.
Thank you! I look forward to it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom