Harbor Freight "Fortress" Air Compressor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

0bserver

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up the smaller model a few years ago. It lasted a couple then sprung a leak in one of the lines. I was able to super-glue it back since they didn't have any spare parts for it. Still works!

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up the smaller model a few years ago. It lasted a couple then sprung a leak in one of the lines. I was able to super-glue it back since they didn't have any spare parts for it. Still works!

The pictures don't show them but this model has braided stainless steel lines.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IF it is something you will use on a regular basis, the 2 year "no questions" warranty , is a worthwhile purchase.

I normally refuse purchase of any warranty. The HF warranties are reasonably priced. Son bought a generator (8500W). We use generator around the barn, a lot. It lasted 6 months. "No questions", got a new one. It made it almost year. "No questions", got a new one. Just over a year, "no questions", got a new one. They no longer had the 8500W and replaced it with a 9000W. 4 years and running strong. Ran for 2 weeks solid in July, after storm took out power lines.

Bought the 6 1/2 gal compressor, to operate nail gun. Yes, I got the 2 year warranty. It quit at 22 months. "No questions" 4 years and going strong, but LOUD.

Latest posts

Top Bottom