Harbor Freight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
HF saved our bacon today.
We tried to remove a privacy fence that had 3-4’ of concrete on the posts.
Front loader on tractor was a no go. 7500 lb high lift jack was a no go, so went to HF to get a 6” gas powered auger.
Finished by removing dirt from three sides before pulling out with the tractor.
A potential two day job went to 4 hours for a $210 purchase. Work smarter, not harder is my motto.
IMG_2994.jpeg
IMG_2990.jpeg
IMG_2993.jpeg
IMG_2992.jpeg

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Front loader on tractor was a no go. 7500 lb high lift jack was a no go, so went to HF to get a 6” gas powered auger.
A potential two day job went to 4 hours for a $210 purchase. Work smarter, not harder is my motto. View attachment 475400View attachment 475401View attachment 475402View attachment 475403
This is what I use to pull fence post. The shop hoist from HF was modified for the job.
Disco Hoist (7).JPG

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A potential two day job went to 4 hours for a $210 purchase. Work smarter, not harder is my motto. View attachment 475400View attachment 475401View attachment 475402View attachment 475403
I have one of these augers and cowcatcher has seen it work. I did have to take out the exhaust screen when it started running sluggish.
It runs like a beast now.
Drilled all the post for my dock and my building and even some holes for planting trees.
I bought the extension and the bigger auger also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom