Harkins theatre in Bricktown - off limits?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Other option is just go somewhere else. No signs posted at the Warren in Moore...and in my opinion, its a better theater. Might be a lil farther drive from you but worth it, especially if its in the balcony.

shady

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe you should read you sig line.

I still have the right to own a firearm and if I owned a business I also have the right to deny your entry if you are carrying a firearm inside of my business and it is posted properly. If I am on "personal property" it is the owners decision whether or not I can carry on their property. I have had my CCW for almost 7 years now and I would like to carry in all places but I also respect their decisions. If you are so concerned every time that you go out in public that you MUST carry then by all means do so. I am not the CCW police. I believe that there is a sense of maturity that must accompany those that carry in public and if you don't have the muturity, common sense, or respect of others then maybe you should consider leaving it at home. Finally about my signature line. It speaks of the Governments role in infringing on our 2nd amendment rights. Please do not confuse the Governments role in 2A with an individuals opinions.

Feel free to bash if you must, I understand that many of you have different opinions and I am willing to listen.

brennan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still have the right to own a firearm and if I owned a business I also have the right to deny your entry if you are carrying a firearm inside of my business and it is posted properly. If I am on "personal property" it is the owners decision whether or not I can carry on their property. I have had my CCW for almost 7 years now and I would like to carry in all places but I also respect their decisions. If you are so concerned every time that you go out in public that you MUST carry then by all means do so. I am not the CCW police. I believe that there is a sense of maturity that must accompany those that carry in public and if you don't have the muturity, common sense, or respect of others then maybe you should consider leaving it at home. Finally about my signature line. It speaks of the Governments role in infringing on our 2nd amendment rights. Please do not confuse the Governments role in 2A with an individuals opinions.

Feel free to bash if you must, I understand that many of you have different opinions and I am willing to listen.

My right to legally carry supersedes there posting no gun signs as the law states. It is only a misdemeanor if it is noticed and asked to leave (trespassing). I hardly ever carry. But I know were I can legally. Are you saying I don't have the maturity, common sense, or respect of others? If so I would like to know how you get this idea. It is the Government infringing our 2nd Amendment right to restrict where we can carry. And I am not confusing anything. But it looks like you are.

shady

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My right to legally carry supersedes there posting no gun signs as the law states. It is only a misdemeanor if it is noticed and asked to leave (trespassing). I hardly ever carry. But I know were I can legally. Are you saying I don't have the maturity, common sense, or respect of others? If so I would like to know how you get this idea. It is the Government infringing our 2nd Amendment right to restrict where we can carry. And I am not confusing anything. But it looks like you are.

So I guess it is alright as long as you don't get caught and accpording to your theory a misdemeanor is OK.....:disappoin Common sense and respect for opinions other than my own tells me that if someone has a sign on their property informing me that no weapons are allowed then I will not carry on their property. All I am saying is there are a lot of people that carry probably should not but it is still their right to do so if they choose. :soapbox:

Sorry guys I do not mean to hijack this thread.:sorry1:

liliysdad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I guess it is alright as long as you don't get caught and accpording to your theory a misdemeanor is OK.....:disappoin Common sense and respect for opinions other than my own tells me that if someone has a sign on their property informing me that no weapons are allowed then I will not carry on their property. All I am saying is there are a lot of people that carry probably should not but it is still their right to do so if they choose. :soapbox:

Sorry guys I do not mean to hijack this thread.:sorry1:

As a police officer, I offer this....

It is NOT against the law to ignore the gunbuster sign on places other than listed in 21 OS 1289. The only time a crime may occur is if the owner or proprietor observes you carrying a gun, and after asking you to leave, you refuse. Nothing more, nothing less.

Concealed means concealed, plain and simple.

Latest posts

Top Bottom