Has anyone ever had any problems with H&H gun range?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only problem I've ever had is when I wanted to buy some powder and primers in the reloading section. I refused to let them scan my drivers license. I kept my cash and they kept their powder and primers.

I see no reason to scan my license for a cash sale and it's pretty obvious that I'm over twenty one.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been there a few times with no problems. Needs more ventilation.
Really like BDC and Big Boys. When I have business in the city I go through Shawnee and will stop by on the way back for an hour or so. Really nice people. If I'm in the city for an extended period, I will go to Big Boys and they too are excellent people with a great range. Went to H&H because it was handy at the time.
If they, or anyone, treats a young shooter like that, they should be fired. The young lady accepted the apology which shows what a wonderful youngster she is and that's means wonderful parents. If that ever happened to my daughter (Ha. Years ago), fat larry would be fat larry with a black eye. But I'm a bit redneck.
But like I said, the times I shot there, no problems.

spacepiggy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
While at H&H's range a few weeks ago was told there is a change of ownership in progress. I wonder if the weekend warehouse sale was part of tidying up?

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have hot and cold experiences there.

I'll go in one day and find friendly staff who give great service.

The next time I'll go in and find nothing but condescension and rudeness.

I spoke with who I was told was the owner one time about an extremely rude employee,,,
It's not like I expected to see him fired on the spot,,,
But all I got was a "Yeah, okay, I'll look into it.

Now all I use H&H for is,,,
As a place where I go to handle a gun,,,
That I'll more than likely order online from Budsgunshop.com.

I don't spend money where rudeness exists.

Aarond

Latest posts

Top Bottom