Has anyone had any experience with this speed loader?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've owned a few of those for over a year now. They are FANTASTIC. It's hard to explain, but there is a learning curve. Once you learn how to hold your tongue right, you can load mags at lightning speed. Two pieces of advise though, at least for the pistol caliber loaders. You'll want to put a very small dab of oil in the bullet channel. It'll help keep this moving smoothly. Also, these things do not like certain magazines. I've found they work flawlessly with Glock, Sig, & S&W factory Mags. ETS and Mec-Gar mags work beautifully as well. It does not seem to like Taurus mags, or some cheap aftermarket brands.

Honestly though, probably the best $25 I've ever spent for my shooting hobby.

Also FYI - the rifle caliber loader has two grooves in it, one for 556, and a second groove for 9mm. You can load your AR mags, and also load any PCC mags. I can load my 30 round CZ Scorpion mags in about 10 seconds with these. The magazines do not lock in to those rifle loaders though, so you have to hold them in place as you feed the rounds in. One you figure out the 'angle' to hold the magazine at, the rounds flow in like water. They're wonderful time and finger savers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom