Has anyone seen one of these CZ's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think she'd look ultra purty with a set of thin CZ aluminum grips on it from the CZ Custom Shop. Or Marschals, in the Red Wood...I think it's called "Wattle?"

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Kotaboy 32 posted this on his youtube channel today. Watch all the vid because he picked it up at a pawn shop and took it to the range without cleaning so he had a few problems.
Cool as heck but never heard of CZ putting out this limited addition.
Cool

Thanks for posting Steelfingers!!!! A CZ is on my list of if I can swing it eventually, nice looking gun in the video and his story of the cold war brought back my whole stint in Germany. Spent a great 4 years in Giessan Germany. The 110 howitzer unit I was assigned to while there during the cold war had a DIP mission, that all the gun batteries fought for during training in Grafenwoehr Germany.

DIP means die in place, and those 13 bravos fought their buts off to win the honor of the DIP mission. If they won the award the Dip mission was to close down the Fulda gap using tactical nuclear 110 howitzer rounds!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom