Has the market sell off started?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Usually, the market is a good indicator of future economic performance. Today it appears it might be lagging a bit. The economy is in real trouble with the media being known accomplices of reporting false information.
The media told us the economy is going to be booming this year. Last week had the worst jobs report in history. We were told 1,000,000 new jobs were going to be created in April. That was an overstatement of 734,000. And the March numbers were revised downwards 146,000 as the reported numbers were overstated as well. Funny, under Trump, the numbers were always revised higher than reported. Under Biden, the numbers are revised down. That’s the drive by media for you.

Hunker down folks.

B9FEFD9E-BC3D-4C4C-9C0E-F5C9FF40D18B.png

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stocks are on sale!

This is like a sale on Amazon. Where they raise the price, then discount the item that is now priced higher than before the sale.

Im waiting for the real sale where prices are 75% off. Like an after Christmas sale. I don’t know if we will get there, but I’ve prepped for some discounts.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the economy tanks guess who will be blamed...??? Not Biden, not the dem's, it will be Trump and the Republicans...however; as long as the gov keeps on printing money the market will go up in the short term to even higher levels before the big crash.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like I've always said: You have to kill the capitalism/free market system in order to slip communism in. Inflation is one of the most effective tools toward that end, and inflation is one of the easiest tools to create and employ.

I guess I ought to purchase that milling machine while my cash still has enough buying power.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom