Have a Trump Sign?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I figured you'd make this comment --- you make it pretty routinely in many threads. I'll clarify in that I was saying "God" in a way sort of how AA uses it as a blanket higher power statement, and that I was using FBI as a representative agency of law enforcement. Going back to a point I make often, you can live by the mantra that it's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6. I've in the past saddled up to that line. Anyone that believes in their own free sovereignty can make that call, but as we are in a society, then regardless of whether God will judge the morality some law enforcement agency will determine legality according to what's in place. That's not saying the government is a friend in the least --- that's saying that they do have power to be contended with though.

So it's okay for "you guys" to invoke God as some kind of moral superior but it's not okay for me to say I'm adult enough that I don't need God to tell me what I can and cannot do in the face of evil?? Interesting.

And I will agree that the .gov is a force to be reckoned with but then ... That's why I have a good lawyer. Hopefully, I will never have to bother him, though, and he can make that time-share payment with someone else's retainer. Lol

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The problem is that all talk becomes self serving, divisive and ultimately damaging. A parallel I can think of is that when large corporations have changed gun policies or talked about it, how many examples are there of people opening carrying AR-15's and getting all tacti-cooled out and going to those places. That doesn't do absolutely anything to convince non-2A people that we are rational. It makes people think that 2A people are loose cannons just looking for a fight. And when that is the perception it becomes near impossible to change opinions, or have useful dialogue.

Saying that people of opposing sides should be culled or things like "I hope all the libs are organ donors so they'll at least be good for something" as is someone's signature here will only serve to undermine the cause of the second amendment. It undermines the "well regulated" for sure in terms of public perception.

While I agree with taking the high road rationale, I have no issue with those showing up in gear with ARs. We can point to multiple instances of that now, and how peaceful those demonstrations remained. In lieu of what the left does nowadays.

Then again, I DO feel like the instigators for all of 2020 have been from the left and I'd imagine some people are just plain tired of it.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting I have a 5 year old that deflects better that you do. We work on life lessons like "say what you mean" and "be prepared to back up your words" --- lessons which I don't get the feeling you don't seem to think matter to you. You want to post about culling people of a different belief than you do, be prepared to get called out. I disagree with a great deal of the chuckleheads on this thread and this board, but you've never once seen me (and I encourage you to go through my entire history if you want to check me) suggest that people I disagree with should be culled.

Throughout history there are lots of examples of people that believed in that vein and none of them are exactly revered are they? So should you believe it, go ahead and spell it out so myself and anyone else reading can figure out what company you consider yourself in.
No you're the type that just likes acting like a turd. I find it funny that this offends you so much. You really got your panties in a bind

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know who to sue if the FBI come knocking
You don't have to worry about me --- I'm not half the dumb **** you seem to think I am. You do have to worry about how there's bots crawling the web looking for these kinds of dumb statements like that to figure out who to put on a list or worse. Or it could just be used as propaganda in an anti-2A campaign.

So it's okay for "you guys" to invoke God as some kind of moral superior but it's not okay for me to say I'm adult enough that I don't need God to tell me what I can and cannot do in the face of evil?? Interesting.

And I will agree that the .gov is a force to be reckoned with but then ... That's why I have a good lawyer. Hopefully, I will never have to bother him, though, and he can make that time-share payment with someone else's retainer. Lol

Frankly I don't care if you or anyone else on this board believes in God, Buddha, "a higher power", or any other deity for your moral compass. And should I have to explain the concept of acknowledging said (fill in the power here) as an argumentative device, "to you like you are 5 years old, you are just looking for a fight. You know it, I know it, most every one here over the age of 2 knows it."

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You don't have to worry about me --- I'm not half the dumb **** you seem to think I am. You do have to worry about how there's bots crawling the web looking for these kinds of dumb statements like that to figure out who to put on a list or worse. Or it could just be used as propaganda in an anti-2A campaign.

Frankly I don't care if you or anyone else on this board believes in God, Buddha, "a higher power", or any other deity for your moral compass. And should I have to explain the concept of acknowledging said (fill in the power here) as an argumentative device, "to you like you are 5 years old, you are just looking for a fight. You know it, I know it, most every one here over the age of 2 knows it."

Lol, gotcha! :rotflmao:

Latest posts

Top Bottom