Hawaii Five-0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Still better than watching Shemar Moore ham it up on S.W.A.T. He stinks.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I watched SWAT for about 3 or 4 episodes before I moved on.

My favorite cop show is...well...was...The Rookie on ABC.
Agreed on both points. :thumb:

I still watch "The Rookie" on broadcast - but like (most) everything else, they have a gay guy on the show. :/

I'd gladly pay to have "pervert free" channels, but I doubt they even exist anymore.
:drunk2:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Agreed on both points. :thumb:

I still watch "The Rookie" on broadcast - but like (most) everything else, they have a gay guy on the show. :/

I'd gladly pay to have "pervert free" channels, but I doubt they even exist anymore.
:drunk2:

Seems like TV producers/writers have to cover all bases. They need a white character, a black one, an asian one, usually another ethnic character, such as hispanic or middle eastern, and of course, no television program is complete without a homosexual character and some sort of infidelity.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I watched SWAT for about 3 or 4 episodes before I moved on.

My favorite cop show is...well...was...The Rookie on ABC. I say "was" because I got rid of DirecTV back in December. Best move I ever made. Now I watch Hulu and Netflix...when I have time to watch TV, that is. I just got sick of all the news BS, millionaires playing sports and all the damned car and lawyer commercials.
Back when it was on Southland was my show as far as actual police procedures and tactics. However, the main character was gay and another was a drug addict.

Then they wonder why they had to cancel it.
:angry3::explode::fullauto::hellno:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I quit watching it for just that reason. I still won't watch Breaking Bad because of the initial plot.
Let's face it, there are a lot of TV and movie cop shows should be labeled for entertainment only.

Police Story was good, The Blue Knight was OK, Hill Street Blues was accurate on the verge of stretching it but had way too much Fay and her drama. Adam 12 was sanitized with bleach only showing the basics and hardly anyone ran or resisted arrest like a true mental or drug addict. CHiPs? Don't even go there. I think Baricsa unholstered once on a guy with nunchucks then didn't shoot and got taken down. Ainnofrigginway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom