He isn't full yet. 8 legged creature warning.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This 8 legged creature of death has been working on this roach for over an hour now.

ai258.photobucket.com_albums_hh272_dblystone_IMG_0602.jpg

I've been checking it out as this is just outside my office door. I looked up a minute ago and saw the spider dragging the roach. using some web material as a tow rope. It quickly changed its mind and picked up its dinner and made a run for it.

Luckily the spider is now dead. It was killed with a size 12 New Balance shoe.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The exit from the fashion industry last month this year big hot snakeskin and alligator for leading a series of leather bag, Coach Handbag quickly and catch up with the steps of spring, the classical style brand-new deduce, launched Natalie natali series bag.COACH ALEX COATED OP ART TOTE 14264 Apricot FenHaoBuCha fashion of wine YeYe, tie-in costly quality leather edge and romantic flower decals, let the sun and modern chun xia romantic fashion bags perfectly meet.
Called the temper of the learning theme Mr Coates April new series called Natalie series bag. Luxury leather edge and sweet cortical decals, match with delicate pure and fresh and accessories. Let Natalie series listed in after the line of sight of attracts many ladies. Leather Coach Handbag edge of Natalie series adorn spend delicate straw handbag, whether in handle large joint or tags and rotating button on the design of produce very delicate,Coach POPPY METALLIC LEATHER GLAM TOTE 14551 with small PiHua embedded in the bag bag outside, and proclaimed a high-profile chun xia's arrival.

Yeah, spiders are scary.

Latest posts

Top Bottom