Heartland Match 3rd Sunday, April 18th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Holster... I have an IWB Crossbreed that I carry daily when I can. I also have a Raven concealment holster that can be IWB or OWB. I would like to use the Raven OWB if that's allowed. Also my mag holders are the standard XD double mag holder, is that ok?

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Holster... I have an IWB Crossbreed that I carry daily when I can. I also have a Raven concealment holster that can be IWB or OWB. I would like to use the Raven OWB if that's allowed. Also my mag holders are the standard XD double mag holder, is that ok?

I am not familiar with the stuff you mentioned but as long as they aren't hanging off your leg or a race ghost holster or unsafe to draw from during a match then it is probably good to go.

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Either one, as long as they cover the triggerguard (which they do) and are not worn cross-draw.

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unless there are too many people, there will be a SURPRISE stage at this match.

It'll be the flashlight stage. Things will be explained and you'll know what to do, where the targets are, number of shots, etc, but you'll have to identify them before shooting them.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I loaded all of my mags up this morning so that I could shoot and go do the scoring without having to reload. I brought my concealment vest that looks a lot like a fishing vest if you ask me. So I am going to run full on IDPA style with my factory 17 round mags this time too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom