Heartland Match August 15th is a GO GO GO!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a heads up, for those needing to mark their calendars early, there will be a match at Heartland the third Sunday of August, the 15th. (this is one of those months where the 1st of the month is a Sunday, splitting up the weekends, so mark your calendars now!)

Hope to see you all there!

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK, I have never competed in shooting sports outside of a few sporting clays tournaments. I have wanted to do something in the handgun arena for quite a while now. Would this be a good match to start out? Would a full sized USP 40 with 3 hi-cap mags be good for this? I would like to get a real rig later but would a Fobus paddle holster work for a starter since my time would initially stink anyway?

What else will I need?

Thanks

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, I have never competed in shooting sports outside of a few sporting clays tournaments. I have wanted to do something in the handgun arena for quite a while now. Would this be a good match to start out? Would a full sized USP 40 with 3 hi-cap mags be good for this? I would like to get a real rig later but would a Fobus paddle holster work for a starter since my time would initially stink anyway?

What else will I need?

Thanks

That's a perfect setup. All you need is ammo!

Latest posts

Top Bottom